At Remedy Intelligent Staffing – a division of EmployBridge – we are seeking a qualified Forklift Operators to join our team in the Omaha area!
Forklift Operator Duties:
- Responsible for the movement of material throughout the plant processes.
- Moving material in and out of storage, sorting processes, and trucks.
- Perform Daily Operator Maintenance. Thoroughly fill out daily
- Forklift VCR Always operate forklift in a safe manner
- Operate equipment so as not to damage equipment and surroundings
- Load/ unload trucks and rail cars using forklift
- Move material and grade paper; weighs and applies appropriate bale ta
- Operates scale computer as required
- Completes all required paperwork
- Safe, neat stacking of bales/ Gaylords
- Perform housekeeping functions at end of shift or as required
- Using glad-hand locks where required
- Ensuring trailer clean after unloading
- Clean operating area daily
- Perform other tasks as assigned by team lead/ supervisor
- Requires knowledge of paper grades
- Must understand plant operations
- Must be able to work independently and in keeping with lead/ supervisor intent
- Must be able to safely operate forklift for long periods of time
- Must be able to lift 30-50 lbs
Benefits & Perks:
- Weekly Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision & 401(k)
- Term Life & Short-Term Disability
- PayCard & Pay Stubs Available Online & Via Telephone
- Free Online Skill Building Training
- Savings on Electronics, Appliances, Apparel, Cars, Flowers, Fitness Memberships, Gift Cards, Groceries, Hotels, Movie Tickets, Rental Cars, Special Events, Theme Parks, and much more!
Apply now for the Forklift Operator!
Members of the Military and Veterans encouraged to apply!
Remedy Intelligent Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.