Material Handlers – West Seneca, NY – 2nd/3rd Shift
Shift: 2nd/3rd shift: Tuesday – Thursday 8:30pm-5:00am and Sunday 7:30pm-3:30am (plus overtime)
Great company culture! Competitive pay rate and comprehensive benefits package!
Are you ready to learn new job skills, earn great pay and benefits, and work in a safe and friendly place? Don’t miss out! We have an immediate opening for Material Handlers with an international and rapidly growing West Seneca, NY Production Facility!
Apply today and discover why Remedy Associates are 3x happier working for us than for our competition!
“At Remedy, I’ve always been treated professionally and with courtesy.” Remedy Associate, Brenda
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
As a Remedy Material Handler We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
Material Handler Requirements:
- Ability to lift 20 to 50 lbs. repetitively throughout the course of a shift without assistance (weight varies based on product)
- Must be able to bend, sit, stand, twist, stoop for extended periods of time
- Able to walk up to 10 miles throughout the course of a shift (steps vary per shift) while working with RF scanning equipment
Material Handler Responsibilities:
- Performing the physical or administrative/physical tasks involved in the shipping, receiving, storing, and distributing of products, materials, parts, supplies and equipment.
- Unpacking and checking goods received against purchase orders or invoices, maintains records of received goods, rejecting unsatisfactory items where necessary.
- Lifting heavy items and may operate any motorized vehicle equipment within the warehouse, to include, but not be limited to forklifts and cherry pickers.
- Preparing and maintaining records of merchandise shipped.
- Posting weights and shipping charges and preparing goods for final shipment.
- Examining, stocking and distributing materials in inventory and on manufacturing lines. May prepare kitting packages for assembly production.
- Working on assignments that are moderately complex in nature where judgment is required in resolving problems and making routine recommendations.
Why Work for Remedy?
Remedy is a nationwide professional staffing firm with more than 50 years of recruiting and selection expertise to match job candidates with positions where they will succeed. As the specialty franchise division of EmployBridge, the nation’s largest industrial staffing company with over 400 locations, finding your ideal job opportunity has never been easier! Through our extensive network of clients, we can introduce you to a variety of administrative, clerical, or light industrial opportunities. We’re dedicated to getting good people good jobs!