Remedy Intelligent Staffing in conjunction with the University of Wisconsin Survey Center is seeking part-time Field interviewers for the Elevate Study in Racine or Kenosha County for a 2 year project. ELEVATE (Empowering Lives through Education, Vocational Assessment, Training, and Employment) ELEVATE helps may help noncustodial parents to achieve the following:
- Overcome barriers that prevent them from providing steady financial and emotional support to their children
- Find employment so they can make reliable child support payments
- Connect more fully with their children
Participants will be eligible for the following services:
- Assistance with job search, employability and placement, including obtaining job skills and certifications; and
- Parenting programming with peer support.
Participants may be eligible for the following benefits:
- Work supports
- Transportation assistance
- Suspension of administrative enforcement measures (like license suspension)
- Forgiveness of eligible state debt
- Review of orders and assistance with child support issues
- Opportunity to demonstrate commitment to your child(ren) and to making positive change
Pay Rate: $18-21+/hr based on experience
Schedule: (Flexible for a total of 14-16 hours per week) Study will run from September 2021-December 2023
Job Duties of the Field Interviewer:
- Administer interview questions to participants and collect data.
- Contact participants to schedule interview times.
- Collect and deliver the questionnaires to UWSC headquarters.