Machine Operators – 2nd – Depew, NY
Shift: 2nd shift 1:30pm- 10:00pm Monday- Friday with overtime as needed on Saturday
Great Benefits Including:
- Up to 4 weeks paid time off with 10 paid holidays throughout the year! (time off increases with longevity)
- Gift of 2% into a 401k, will match up to 6%
- Health/Dental/Vision/Life and disability insurance
- Profit sharing
Are you ready to learn new job skills, earn great pay and benefits, and work in a safe and friendly place? Don’t miss out! We have immediate openings for Machine Operators with a growing and established Depew, NY Production Facility!
Apply today and discover why Remedy Associates are 3x happier working for us than for our competition!
“At Remedy, I’ve always been treated professionally and with courtesy.” Remedy Associate, Brenda
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
As a Remedy Machine Operator We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
Machine Operator Requirements:
- H.S. Diploma or GED required.
- Mechanical aptitude required.
- Six months to one-year previous machine operation with experience in troubleshooting, setup and operation preferred.
- PkMS knowledge preferred.
- Strong attention to detail
- Good hand dexterity
- Willingness to learn!
Machine Operator (Burster Folder Operator) Responsibilities:
- Setting up and operating all folding, bursting, cutting and decollating machines.
- Prioritizing workload for all 4 inserters
- Reading and interpreting the monthly collation plan, header cards and corresponding invoices and reports.
- Daily, retrieving stock needed from the warehouse for the department and putting away department stock after the jobs are completed.
- Maintaining accurate inventory levels
- Conducting stock changeover once a month as directed by the inventory forecast.
- Checking quality of finished products to ensure adherence to lettershop requirements.
- Making minor machine adjustments and repairs as required.
- Keeping all equipment in operable condition at all times.
- Performing additional job-related duties as needed
Why Work for Remedy?
Remedy is a nationwide professional staffing firm with more than 50 years of recruiting and selection expertise to match job candidates with positions where they will succeed. As the specialty franchise division of EmployBridge, the nation’s largest industrial staffing company with over 400 locations, finding your ideal job opportunity has never been easier! Through our extensive network of clients, we can introduce you to a variety of administrative, clerical, or light industrial opportunities. We’re dedicated to getting good people good jobs!