Machine Shop Technician needed for a Fire Truck Company in Hilliard, OH!
Looking for an organized, focused individual who is mechanically inclined and takes pride in their work. This position is a first shift, warehouse - based position that involves general assembly work installing pipes and waterway fixtures in our fire trucks.
Schedule: 7am - 3:30pm
Staring rate: $17/ hour
- Experienced operating a variety of machinery (lathes, mills, saws, drills, etc.)
- Mechanically inclined
- Familiar with machinery processes
- Familiar with machine shop safety and working in a safe manner
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to read and interpret work orders and blueprints
- Computer Numerical Control (CNC) or Waterjet experience a PLUS!
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit
- Free online career classes
- Health care options
- Immediate access to benefits
- Refer-A-Friend bonuses
- Mobile app to see jobs, pay stubs, call-offs
DON'T LET THIS OPPORTUNITY FIZZLE AWAY! APPLY TODAY!
Members of the Military and Veterans encouraged to apply!