We are hiring a Transportation Coordinator in New Albany Ohio!
This amazing opportunity is with a well known clothing distributor.
You will provide operational & clerical support across the transportation department. You will manage the expenses of the freight movements worldwide!
Your Core Responsibilities will be:
- Invoice resolution and expense management
- focus on transportation services to include International Ocean/Air Truckload, LTL, Intermodal and Small parcel
- Contribute to meetings with service providers
- Identify problems within the network work with stakeholders internally and externally to identify and implement resolutions timely
- Make a positive impact on business by maintaining Expense Management along with overall customer experiences
- Accounts Payables invoicing resolution with Finance and service providers
- HTS classification with Trade Compliance
- Daily operation point of contact for assigned service provides
- Submissions of loss/damage claims
This amazing opportunity affords you many benefits and perks to include insurance and benefits, long term career opportunity and so much more.
We require the following skills:
- Proficiency in Excel, Word and Lotus Notes
- Excellent communication (oral and written) skills
- EDI/API knowledge with supply chain applications
- Strong independence in daily responsibilities
- Ability to work collaboratively with team
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment with amazing priority skills
If you are interested, then you need to APPLY NOW!
We strongly encourage our military and veteran heroes to apply now!