LARGE - WELL ESTABLISHED Manufacturing Company in Lackawanna, NY is looking for reliable MANUFACTURING ASSOCIATES to join their team!!!!
SWING SHIFT- Must be able to work any shift.
1st -7am-3:30pm, 2nd Shift 3pm-11:30pm, 3rd Shift 11pm-7:30am. Shifts rotate weekly.
- Safe operation of overhead cranes and forklifts.
- Manufacturing Associates are responsible for assisting with the day-to-day mill operations in a heavy manufacturing setting.
- Minimum of a High School Diploma, GED or equivalent from an accredited school.
- Able to work a flexible work schedule to include holidays, weekends, rotating shifts and overtime.
- Employment is contingent on successfully passing a background check and physical examination, including drug and alcohol screenings.
- Complete & pass a written assessment test.
- Preferred Requirements: • Two (2) or more years of experience in a heavy manufacturing
- Hourly rates start at 80-percent of the base rate of pay for the first six (6) months for all hours worked and progress to a full rate of pay. Full rate of pay starts at $20.20 per hour plus incentive pay!
- As an employee, you will have access to our robust benefits package which includes competitive medical benefits, prescription drug coverage, retirement plan, dental and vision coverage! Apply now for an opportunity to sit for an aptitude testing session.