Remedy is partnered with numerous manufacturing companies in search for a variety of differently skilled warehouse workers in a surrounding Syracuse NY!
Primary responsibilities will be to:
Assemble, rebuild and repair all types of product line.
Apply knowledge of mechanical.
Assemble and try out principles in determining equipment malfunctions, and apply skills in restoring equipment to operations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Read and interpret blueprints or works from verbal or written instructions or from the part to be copied or fitted.
2. Have the ability to assemble, adjust and fine-tune mechanisms of the product line, under no supervision
3. Inspect work, using precision measuring and gauging tools, performing required inspection before, during and after assembling
4. Perform operations using hand tools, such as drill, sander, cutting tools, torque wrench
5. Possibly work with product designers, providing input to manufacturing capability on new product line
6. Assemble parts or machine using parts provided from pick lists; check pick lists and take corrections to group leader for approval
7. Initial machine check list as tasks are completed
8. Adhere to all Standards of Conduct and Company Policies
9. Follow all safety regulations, and report violations to Plant Manager
10. Other duties as assigned.
If you are interested please call the office at 315-299-6977 and ask for Kassidy!
Must be able to work overtime when needed
Must be able to sit/ stand for 8-10 hours at a time
Must have some Mechanical assembly experience
Must be able to read blueprints