Remedy Staffing is partnered with a printing company in Sanborn in search of a 1st Shift Shipping Assistant.
- Responsible for final quality check of finished goods before shipping to ensure that product is of high quality
- Notifies the Production Coordinator of potential problems affecting quality or efficiency
- Work closely with Production Coordinator on quality issues
- Manage all Katz Display Board (KDB) shipments and advise customer service of time needed to fill orders
- Check every blanks shipment for 100% accuracy and quality by inspecting every case prior to shipping.
- Receive all incoming product and inspect for damage prior to signing for it
- Closely inspect all incoming paperwork and turn in to Shipping
- High School Diploma or GED
- Forklift experience
Shift: Monday-Friday 7:00AM-3:30PM
Pay: $15.00 per hour
**Apply now for immediate consideration!