State entity seeking a Reporting Analyst!
This position will support the Covid-19 team within the Department of Health. They will provide administrative support, data collection/analysis, and collaboration with stakeholders to ensure that projects and tasks are completed in accordance with Grant Project and stakeholders’ expectations.
- Organizes key stakeholder meetings and contributes to agenda development and presentation of materials
- Develop concise and clear schedules and communicates to both internal and external stakeholders
- Explains processes and procedures as it relates to a variety of Covid-19 Grant Programs
- Accurately gather and verify information from a variety of sources for use by senior level Strategic Project Manager and potentially by stakeholders
- Develop strong customer relationships and serves as the frontline interface between external stakeholders to include but not limited to Hawaii Department of Education, healthcare providers and HDOH
- 3-5+ years of experience in project coordination, project management, or administration support
- Experience in public health, Hawaii Department of Education, hotel & hospitality industry, film industry is a plus
- Self-starter who takes ownership of tasks and has general knowledge of business operations, objectives, strategies, process and information flow
- Demonstrated ability to manage time and prioritize projects to meet deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to effectively relate information and data to team members and stakeholders
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel to create tables and formulas
- Provides own office equipment such as, but not limited to laptop or computer, Microsoft Office products, internet, phone
Pay: $23.54-$25.46/hr, depending on experience