We are looking for a qualified Accounting Manager for an automotive supplier in West Jefferson, OH.
This position will be responsible for managing accounting activities related to payroll, inventory control, accruals, closing financial statements, expense distributions and purchase orders.
This position will also include managing accounting staff as it relates to meeting company goals and performing the following duties:
- Develop TQM fundamentals into daily practices throughout the Accounting Department
- Providing accurate information on financial statements and presentations
- Management and develop the accounting department budgets and costs
- Deliver monthly, quarterly or annual corporate financial statements
- Providing reports and financial analyst data to management and executives
- Assist in supervising all accounting colleagues
- Work within PLEX system for monthly statements
- Summarize payroll downloads, cash amounts, ACH debits, etc.
- Prepare and produce annual budget by department in conjunction with department management.
- Review and approve all PO's
- Understand and participate in with management the company's financial performance.
- Develops PDCA fundamentals into daily management
We offer a full range of affordable benefits to include Health, Life, Vision and Dental!. PTO and paid shutdowns and much more.
This is a Direct Hire position with our client. Please apply today for consideration!