Amazing opportunity for a direct hire EHS and Engagement Coordinator in West Jefferson, Ohio!
This position will plan, direct all activities related to safety and health in both manufacturing plants. You will be responsible for developing, implementing and monitoring safety training and ergonomic programs. You will always display model behavior for all associates regarding professionalism, team environment, job performance and safety.
- Supervise safety programs
- Conduct safety observations to ensure policies are adhered to
- Assist with WC claims and compliance
- Assist in Osha recordkeeping, inspections and compliance
- Assist in maintaining first aid supplies and training records
- Coordinate safety committee activities
- Investigate accidents, incidents involving safety
- Apply PDCA cycle problem resolution technique
- Analyze safety cost regarding WC/PPE and more
- Conduct new hire safety training
- Conduct ongoing safety training
- Maintain SDS
- Continuous development of safety initiatives to ensure a safe workplace
Our client offers amazing benefits, PTO, Holiday and Shut down pay!
- OSHA Certifications (10, 20 or 30 hour)
- Minimum 2 year degree in EHS or similar major
- Minimum 3 years experience
- Preferred previous manufacturing support
Please do submit your resume for immediate consideration!