Local company seeking a Night Warehouse Supervisor!
- Oversees and directs employees on care and preservation of items received, stored, and shipped
- Reviews records for accuracy of information and compliance with established procedures in the outbound area
- Supervises and coordinates activities of employees concerned with replenishment, order selection and loading of inventory
- Works to resolve discrepancies, traces history movement of items to determine reasons for discrepancies and recommends remedial actions
- Determines work procedures, prepares work schedules and expedites workflow
- Responsible for interviewing, hiring and training employees; counseling employee and addressing complaints
- Other duties as assigned
- 3+ years of distribution or warehouse experience, preferably in the foodservice industry
- Must have ability to calmly and effectively handle employee disputes, operational concerns, and order/delivery discrepancies
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Frequently required to lift and carry objects weighing up to 100 lbs.
Pay: $47,000 -$60,000, depending on experience