- Pushing buggies of wet terry cloth from the PAD to the dryer. This can be done manually or with the assistance of a tugger.
- Sewing damp terry cloth into the roll before it or threading the material into the Dryer if there is no pre-existing roll.
- Safety checks, set up, and operation of the Dryer
- Visual inspection of the terry cloth as it runs through the machine.
- Pushing buggies of dry terry cloth from the dryer to the cleanroom and collecting empty buggies from the cleanroom for the dryer area.
- Immediately report any down time that has exceeded 15 minutes to the supervisor(s).
- Performing housekeeping duties including (but not limited to) sweeping, mopping, hosing down flooring/equipment, and removing waste.
Ensure All production reports are turned in in a correct, accurate, and efficient manner.