Schedule will vary according the needs of the department: 6am-1pm; 8am-1pm, days of schedule will be provided at a later date by client.
Must clear the background/drug screening process.
Company is looking for a hardworking, motivated individual to join the team working as a General Laborer in the areas of custodial services, grounds keeping, and routine maintenance.
Days and hours may change to fit the need of the Location.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Empty trash receptacles and dispose of accordingly. Maintain cleanliness of trash receptacles.
- Remove oil stains from areas identified by Manager.
Pick up any trash on the ground and in islands.
Pick up any tree debris on the ground and in islands.
Perform preventative maintenance on all equipment.
Maintain the cleanliness of all area equipment and signs.
- Clean and repair any dirty/damaged signage.
- Keep all equipment and signs free of cobwebs.
- Communicate with Location Manager or on duty Supervisor regarding needed repairs, maintenance outside of your scope of work.
- Consistently monitor the facility to look for areas that need attention.
- Maintain an assertive awareness of all areas, ensuring continuous safety at all times to employees and customers.
- Perform additional duties and tasks as assigned
This job description is subject to change at any time at the discretion of management.
Knowledge/experience in general maintenance or custodial tasks.
- Must be at least 18 years old and possess a high school diploma or equivalent.
Must submit to and pass a Motor Vehicle Record check.
- Demonstrate exceptional oral and written communication skills by conveying information effectively.
Ability to keep an accurate, detailed, and up to date work log.
- Must be able to manage one's own time.
- Ability to be on your feet walking for long periods of time; ability to lift up to, and maybe exceeding 50 lbs.
Ability to withstand regular exposure to all weather conditions,
- Ability to use abdominal and lower back muscles to support repeated or continuous movements, such as lifting, pushing, pulling or carrying objects and bending, stretching, twisting or reaching.
- Requires manual dexterity grasping, manipulating, lifting, pulling or assembling objects.
Maintain a professional appearance in accordance with Company standards.