Remedy Intelligent Staffing is seeking Inventory Clerk to JOIN OUR TEAM with one the largest Distribution companies in the Industry! Job site is located in Lansdale, PA
Hours: 6:00AM-2:30PM, Monday-Friday
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Maintain accurate warehouse inventory
• Direct customer interface to answer questions and resolve issues
• Return material coming from customer to factory
• Transfer material to the appropriate area
• Relocate material to keep and maintain inventory range and locations
• Safe use of all equipment
• Function autonomously, reporting progress and issues to supervisor/management
• Follow company policies, guidelines and procedures
• Maintain appropriate records and reports to ensure inventory control and security. Conduct physical inventory as required. Assist in conduct daily / monthly “in-house” cycle count when required, support shipping / receiving in locating missing items throughout facility.
• Perform safety audits per operation requirements. Report and correct any unsafe operations
• Participate in daily start-up and staff meetings as required. Assist supervision as needed.
• Use PC skills for e-mail and generating reports as required.
• Initiate action to prevent the occurrence of any non-conformities relating to product, process, and quality system; to identify and record any problems relating to the product, process, and quality system; to initiate, recommend, or provide solutions through designated channels; to verify the implementation of solutions.
• Review/investigate issues with inbound and/or outbound functions including unloading, checking, orderly stacking, storing, order pulling, staging, labeling and loading. Ship material to the factory upon client requests inventory. Notify management when procedures require updates.
• Maintain a clean, neat and orderly work area. Perform housekeeping audits per operation requirements audits