Remedy needs Welders (MIG, TIG & ARC)
Binghamton, NY area
2nd Shift - 2:30pm-10:30pm
Starting Pay: $17.00/hr (BOE)
• Performance of Mig, Tig and/or Arc welding techniques for fabrication.
• Ensure the weld operations are performed in accordance to the established
specifications (i.e.: production work orders and drawings).
• Ensure quality and self-inspection is performed as per procedure using
drawings, fixtures, jigs and/or measuring tools.
• Ensure established objectives are met.
• Ensure safety while handling parts and operating equipment to avoid any
possible damage to others as well as production.
• Actively participate in new product introduction and suggest new
approaches and techniques for continued improvement in production and
• Ensure product and work order information is accurate.
• Actively participate in the upkeep and cleanliness of the workplace and
general area overall.
• Perform routine welding machine maintenance as stipulated and outlined in
the maintenance procedure manual.
• Keep workplace safe and free of dangerous obstacles.
• Performs other duties as assigned.