Large company located near 72nd and Dodge in Omaha, NE is looking for an Executive Administrative Assistant to join their team right away!
Job Responsibilities for an Exec Admin:
- Book travel and manage expense reports
- Handle complex calendar management
- Manage off-site, internal and external meetings with associates and clients, including scheduling meetings and conference calls, providing agendas, handling logistics and writing meeting minutes
- Create presentations and documents
- Prepare, proof read and deliver meetings materials, correspondence, handouts and letters
- Maintain exemplary level of confidentiality when dealing with confidential/sensitive information
Job Related Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree is descried
- 10+ years supporting an executive level team
- High level proficiency in Microsoft Office products
- Outstanding oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and focused on quality
Apply today for this amazing Executive Admin Role!
EmployBridge is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.