Remedy staffing is hiring in Ontario, NY for Warehouse Associates!
Monday - Friday
7 am-3:30 pm
Job Description: Responsible for the efficient completion of tasks to receive, store and distribute raw material, equipment, parts and finished goods within the organization, in an effort to meet the needs of all internal and external customers, and by providing outstanding customer service and results.
• Perform the following tasks in all of the major areas of the warehouse which includes receiving, kitting and shipping:
• Able to execute material transactions properly
• Perform incoming receiving responsibilities
• Perform kitting responsibilities
• Perform shipping responsibilities
• Fill requisitions from production floor
• Utilize inventory reports
• Perform cycle counts
• Perform mail run routine unassisted if necessary
• Complete special projects in the warehouse as required by Manager
Required Job Skills:
• Knowledge of standard warehouse practices
• Ability to perform all warehouse functions with minimal supervision
• Strong interpersonal communication skills, both written and oral
• Ability to work successfully in a team environment
• Ability to work successfully in a dynamic environment
• Ability to multi task
• Ability to work under pressure
Apply today if interested!