**Must have experience with Excel**
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm
Local company is looking for a detail-oriented administrative support staff that is proficient with Excel and can communicate well concerning difficult matters.
Safeguards information and company vital records in a manner commensurate with the sensitivity of the information and in compliance with the company's information security policies, standards and procedures. A key component of this service is to identify the financial needs and recommend appropriate solutions.
Responsible for processing Visa chargeback and dispute cases; assists with inquiries/problems in relation to credit/debit cards when it relates to Provisional Credit. In addition, has basic knowledge of Risk and Compliance functions.
Provides exceptional member service to all internal, external and potential members that meet the Service Promises and Standards of the company.
- Assist/cooperate with all departments to ensure a "team effort" and prompt member service.
- Processes Visa dispute and fraud cases daily from the Fiserv reports. Responsible for providing and tracking provisional credit daily.
- Responsible for maintaining fraud and dispute files and monitoring provisional credit. Assist employees/members with questions over phone or with written correspondence regarding provisional credit for fraud disputes or merchant discrepancies.
- Responsible for maintaining dispute files for CUNA claims.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of credit/debit card rules and regulations.
- Backup for other Risk and Compliance functions; e.g., Returned mail processing, CAMs compromise notifications and makes response suggestions, open and distribute the mail as needed.
- Work daily return check email from Account Operations to determine if we need to restrict the account due to suspected fraud.
- Responsible for blocking Debit Cards if members have fraud on account and the card has not been blocked already.
- Assist with reviewing emails from other departments regarding potential fraudulent activity concerns. Sends email to block Mobile Deposit to the appropriate departments when Fraud has occurred. Block members eBranch if fraud is suspected.
- Assists Compliance Specialist with obtaining any missing information when needed to complete CTRs.
- Cross-sell other products and services offered at the company.
- Perform other duties as assigned and support all areas of the company and its affiliates.
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Proven problem solving, conflict resolution and time management
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Listening, oral, and written communications
- Goal and detail oriented