Remedy Staffing is seeking a Material Handler Associate in Rochester, New York!
Job Duties Include:
- Responsible for performing the physical tasks involved in the shipping, receiving, storing, and distributing of products, materials, parts, supplies and equipment.
- May use (but not limited to) power equipment such as a forklift, pallet jack, hand tools, and other devices operated in a warehouse environment. This position is not responsible for operating delivery trucks.
- Unpacks and checks goods received against purchase orders or invoices, maintains records of received goods, rejecting unsatisfactory items where necessary.
- Lifts heavy/light weight items, climb ladders and steps to put inventory on stock room shelves, push carts of inventory to floor stock locations and place items in assigned locations.
- Maintain inventory by identifying, labeling, and placing materials and supplies in stock; recording location of inventory.
- Examines, stocks and distributes materials in inventory and to assembly cells.
- Maintains in-process inventory at work centers in a timely manner to meet production schedule.
- Documents materials and supplies disposition by transacting defective material and physically moving to shipping for returns.
- Receives credit-return material, RMA’s and supplies by verifying materials and supplies code and lot number and quantity; placing materials in final destination.
- Maintains material-handling equipment by completing pre-use inspections; making operator repairs.
- May prepare kitting packages for assembly production.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
Apply today at www.remedystaffing.com or call 585.697.3299