Walworth, NY manufacturer is seeking an associate maintenance mechanic to join their team.
Associate Maintenance Mechanic
1st Shift: 7am - 3:30pm
Perform facility maintenance type work including work with electrical lighting, compressed air lines, facility repair, and repair of machinery.
1. Follows all safety procedures in accordance with job and company policy.
2. Performs simple repairs on building and grounds.
3. Constructs simple facility improvement projects (shelving, partitions, floor patching)
4. Replaces lighting fixtures.
5. Reseals doors to prevent air leaks.
6. Performs basic plumbing repairs.
1. High School Diploma or equivalent
2. 3-5 years experience in manufacturing/maintenance
3. General understanding of manufacturing equipment and facilities
4. Ability to use hand tools and power tools.
5. Should be able to complete tasks independently.
6. Fork truck license is a desired, but not required.
7. Experience with electrical systems is a plus.
8. Must be able to work well with others.
Physical Requirements of the Job
1. Continuous standing
2. Frequent walking, bending, pushing, pulling, and twisting.
3. Exposure to heat, cold, humidity, grease, oil, and excessive noise
4. Ability to lift weights up to 50 pounds.
Pay rate: $17 - $19 based on experience
APPLY TODAY !!