Do you enjoy working in a small team? We are seeking handy candidates for an ASSEMBLY position at a one of North America's leading Manufacturers and Tier 1 suppliers of fuel tanks, air tanks, battery boxes and related assemblies to the commercial vehicle industry.
Associates will aid in the fabrication, maintenance, and repair of fuel tanks. You must also maintain tidy work areas and follow detailed instructions in order to meet safety and quality requirements.
LOCATION: West Columbus, OH
SHIFTS: Monday - Friday 7:00AM - 3:30PM
STARTING PAY: $16/hour
FUEL TANK ASSEMBLER RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Use tools to assemble fuel tanks.
- Interpret technical documents, such as diagrams, schematics, blueprints, or other verbal or written instructions.
- Work with other members of the group in order to assemble products.
- Keep a clean and tidy workspace.
- Meet all safety requirements of the company and industry.
- Identify any defective items and handle them according to established procedures.
- Ability to use reason to solve problems as they arise.
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit
- Free online career classes
- Health care options
- Immediate access to benefits
- Mobile app to see jobs, pay stubs, call-offs
Members of the Military and Veterans Encouraged to Apply!
FUEL TANK ASSEMBLER REQUIREMENTS:
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent hand-eye coordination.
- Skilled in mechanics.
- Ability to lift at least 50 lbs.
- Willing to perform repetitive tasks while sitting or standing for extended periods of time.
- Must have good eyesight, including depth perception, peripheral vision, and ability to differentiate between colors.