Shift Hours: 4p - 2a, Tuesday - Friday (Must be able to work Holidays)
Pay: $15.50/hour with PEAK Season pay!
Warehouse workers are responsible for efficiently and safely handling cartons to ensure productive and accurate processing of merchandise. Inbound or Receiving warehouse workers hand unload cartons and/or pallets of cartons from inbound trailers or cage carts. Pallets are unloaded with the use of a pallet jack. Cartons are palletized for movement through the warehouse or for storage within the warehouse.
• Ability to adhere to strict safety, quality, and production standards.
• Ability to stand and/or walk during shifts up to 12 hours in length.
• Lift and move product weight up to 60 lbs.
• Lift, bend, reach above the head, kneel, crouch, and/or stretch during shifts up to 12 hours in duration.
• Engage in tasks that require full manual dexterity in both hands and wrists.
• Work on a secure mezzanine at a height of 30-40 feet.
• Able to access all areas of the Facility, including those requiring stairs.
• Ability to work with and around moving mechanical parts.
• Ability to work in varying seasonal temperatures.
• Ability to work in areas with varying noise levels, including some that require hearing protection.
All Military and Veterans are welcome.
Remedy offers benefits and free on-line courses!
#Remedystaffing #Waterloojobs #Generallabor