Come work for our medical device client as a Service and Repair Technician, that is a dynamic, progressive and innovative company with a strong global presence of 65 plus years in business. This is a great 1st shift opportunity in Taylorsville, UT.
Shift: 6:00 AM – 2:30 PM Mon-Fri
Requirements for Service and Repair Technician:
- Verify work instructions match assignment. Collect required materials from bins
- Set up work stations per work instruction. Perform service and repairs and inspect own work as instructed
- Ability to learn to perform data entry documentation and in computer software
- Candidate must be comfortable working with various adhesives and solvents.
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Free online skill- building courses
- Get paid weekly
Apply now for immediate consideration!
Members of Military and Veterans are Encouraged to Apply!