As a Medical Assembler in Taylorsville, you will be a key player on a team that assembles medical devices that help improve patient care in hospitals. Lives depend on our products and this position is critical to providing the best quality to our customers. This is a great 1st shift opportunity!
Shift: 6:00 AM - 2:30 PM Monday - Friday
Pay: $14.25\ HR
Requirements for Medical Assembler:
- Assemble products per work instructions performed in a non-environmentally controlled environment.
- Collect required materials from bins, set up work stations per work instruction.
- Close vision (clear vision at 20 inches or less) / Color vision (ability to identify and distinguish colors)
- Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10’s and 100’s
- Ability to perform these operations using units of American money and weight measurement, volume, and distance
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Get paid weekly
- Free online skill-building courses
Apply now for our Medical Assembly position!
Members of Military and Veterans are Encouraged to Apply!