Remedy Intelligent Staffing is looking for hard working individuals for a growing manufacturing company located in East Columbus.
1st, 2nd / East Columbus / $14-$14.50 per/hr- TEMP-HIRE
Our client is growing fast as it has become the world-wide leader in flexible surface heat and heat trace applications!
- 1st Shift 6:30am-3:00pm- Monday -Friday
- Operate various types of industrial sewing machines and perform basic machine maintenance.
- Perform clean and straight hand stitches where necessary.
- Understand and apply production standards and SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures) for the assembly of cloth heaters.
- Read and interpret blueprints
- Read and interpret bills of materials.
- Perform the cloth liner process, packing process and facing process in accordance with production standards and SOPs.
- Identify and perform rework/repair of non-conforming products.
- Review one another's work and make recommendations.
- Any other duties assigned by the Cloth Supervisor.
Skills Requiring Certification
- Read and interpret blueprints/ wiring diagrams
- Immediate access to health, dental, vision and life insurance
- Employer contribution to benefit packages
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation Pay
- Referral bonuses
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card
- Free Online Skill Training/Certification
- Long term to hire careers
- And much more!
Education & Basic Skills Required
- Must be able to complete a Grade One Type Jacket*
- 1" to 12" diameter jackets and insulators made with CNC panels, tapes cable and any combination of both. This includes shapes that are simple in design
- Flat or pattern construction that are straight and straight with flanges, elbows, and Unistrut’s with openings for other appendages
- May have several changes in the direction of piping
- Good teamwork skills
- Basic math and ability to read English
- Must feel comfortable working in a culturally diverse atmosphere.
- CAN NOT BE ALLERGIC TO FIBERGLASS