Schedule: Monday-Friday, 6am-2:30pm, with OT
Duration: 6 weeks; may extend depending on the needs of the department
Must have a clean background and pass a drug screen.
Company located in St. Marks, FL is looking for Supply Chain Operators to complete the following duties:
- Take used packs off of trailer and place on cart.
- Wheel cart into work area
- Mark out bar code on old label with marker
- Remove lid from pack using pack tool
- Mark out bar code on lid label
- Turn pack over and bump it to get residual powder out of pack.
- Stack cleaned packs in designated cleaned pack area.
Breaking down new packs:
- Remove banding from bundle
- Take new packs and stack them in designated area
- Wash Coveralls and work clothes
- Dry Coveralls and work clothes
- Fold Coveralls and work clothes
- Put Coveralls and work clothes in designated bins
- Basic cleaning around the first bay
- Wiping down common areas
- Removing Cob webs