We are currently seeking an enthusiastic and professional individual to build their career with our Credit Department as a Credit Analyst for our client in Salt Lake City, Utah. They are offering excellent training, development and an outstanding benefits package. This a 1st shift Direct Hire opportunity!
Shift: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM Mon-Fri
Requirements for Credit Analyst:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Management from an accredited institution.
- 3+ years of commercial credit experience, preferably in a manufacturing or business- to-business environment.
- Well-developed computer skills, including Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Ability to work well with all organizational levels to influence actions and negotiate outcomes.
- Prior business-to-business or consumer credit experience preferred.
- Mathematical, statistical, and financial skills required.
- Knowledge of Manage 2000, Epicor, or other ERP software preferred.
- This is a Non-Smoking environment, which also includes no vaping!
- Standard benefits begin on the first of the month after hire date. Benefits include; medical, vision, dental, employer paid life, voluntary life, short and long term disability, 401k match, HSA employer contribution for CDHP medical plans, additional purchased time off, employee assistance program and product discount.
Apply now for our Credit Analyst Position!
Members of Military and Veterans are encouraged to apply!