Remedy Professional Placement is seeking a Production/Scheduling Planner in Norfolk, VA.
The primary purpose of this job is to work with the Leadership team and take over the day to day scheduling of production, including coordination and planning with various departments working closely with Purchasing, Manufacturing, Logistics to support clear execution of the daily and weekly production schedules. This will include making necessary modifications to schedules as things change. This position will also look to develop new tools and/or processes to improve the scheduling process. This will require a thorough understanding of each department and our production operations.
- Act as change agent in organization driving production to meet customer demand.
- Daily monitor for accurate data entry of production jobs.
- FG, raw materials and packaging components - accuracy of quantity issued.
- Distribute daily updates - Report WIP Status - Production Jobs, Engross, Polish, Bulk.
- Prepare and distribute weekly Production Schedules.
- Distribute updates to Production Schedules as needed.
- Work closely with Production Supervisors to adequately support all planning activities in a timely manner
- Track Production Actual to Plan.
- Establish performance analysis.
- Manage variance fall out of set tolerances through proper communication channels.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to identify priorities when needed to fulfill inventory replenishment.
- Participate in all necessary training is required to successfully perform job responsibilities.