*Must have a resume*
Pay rate: $11/ph
Location: Havana, FL
Schedule: Monday-Friday, training will be 7:30am-4pm; once completed, the shift is 11am-7:30p
Inspects all types of electronic and electro-mechanical assemblies (surface mount, through hole and wire, build to box, etc.) for conformance to specifications consistent with Standard Operating Procedures. This position reports to the Quality Manager.
QA Inspector I:
- Ensure paperwork is accurate (i.e. travelers, prints, Bill of Material, etc.) and of current revision.
- Visually examine assembly using magnification lamp or other appropriate Inspection Aids for conformance to specifications (i.e. IPC-610, J-STD-001 or customer specifications).
- Successfully complete "Solder Certification" class.
- Document results of inspection on log sheets or in ManFact.
- Observe product as it is being assembled and verify key process points consistent with Standard Operating Procedures.
- Follow proper ESD procedures and ensure that production/test employees are doing same.
- Other duties may be assigned.