Monday-Thursday, OT available
1st shift; 5am-3:30pm
2nd shift; 4pm-2:30am
Responsible for mass-production of varying models of oil-free compressors by performing and participating in component parts preparation and line assembly operations.
Essential Functions, Key Tasks, & Responsibilities:
Places parts in specified relationship to each other and bolts, clips, screws, cements, or otherwise fastens parts together.
- Tends machines, such as hydraulic or pneumatic presses, air wrenches, or other tools to perform force fitting, fastening and/or bonding operations on the assembly line.
- Is trained on, and works at, various tasks including mechanical assembly, operating pressure test stands, functional testing, preparation, material handling and other related operations as required.
- Responsible for maintaining a clean, safe and orderly workplace.
- Responsible for understanding and complying with quality policy, procedures and instructions to ensure product quality, customer satisfaction, attainment of business goals and environmental well-being.
- Perform wire harness build & prep, to include but not limited to, crimping, soldering, pinning & de-pinning connectors, adding sleeve/insulation, wire marking, and harness labeling.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- One to three years related experience and/or training
- Or equivalent combination of education and experience