This job is no longer available, but here are some other jobs:
Base Pay: Weekly
SUMMARY: Perform routine preventative maintenance repair, trouble shoot, rebuild and align all equipment as required. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSI...
SUMMARY: Perform routine preventative maintenance repair, trouble shoot, rebuild and align all equipment as required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following, other duties may be assigned:
1. Ensure all machinery is in safe working condition.
2. Adhere to safety policies and procedures.
3. Actively participate in root cause analysis processes.
4. Assist in cross training of maintenance team and other team members.
5. Complete cost-effective repairs in a timely manner.
6. Actively participate in CIP (continuous improvement process).
7. Complete assigned work orders and preventive maintenance work orders
8. Function as a member of Manufacturing, Engineering, 5s, Ergonomic, or Kaizan teams.
9. Responsible for quality of own work.
10. Must be flexible to work overtime and any shift as required.
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
1. High School diploma or general education degree (GED) required; trade school a plus.
2. Journeyman certificate or 5 years industrial mechanical experience.
3. Working knowledge of common maintenance tools.
4. Ability to weld preferred.
5. General knowledge and experience in power transmissions, pneumatics, electrical, hydraulics, etc. as applicable in manufacturing and packaging equipment.
6. Proven fabrication skills and ability to read blueprints and drawings.
7. Good general and mechanical troubleshooting skills
8. Good general maintenance knowledge.
9. Basic machining experience in mill or lathe and ability to interpret precision measurement instruments (ie caliper, dial indicator, etc.).
10. Ability to use a computer keyboard to enter various data and work orders.
11. Previous experience in a manufacturing environment.Apply Now More Info
Base Pay: Long Term Career Opportunity
Remedy is actively hiring for all warehouse positions and have open interviews all week! Please come with your updated resume in hand!!&...
Remedy is actively hiring for all warehouse positions and have open interviews all week!
Please come with your updated resume in hand!! - Share on Facebook :)
We are located at: 7250 Rivers Ave. Suite 702 North Charleston SC 29405.
Join us between 9:30am-11:30am Monday-Friday!
Here's what we are hiring for:
Dress code is strictly enforced (No athletic gear, slippers/slides, bonnets/durags) - Dress to impress!!Apply Now More Info
Base Pay: 18.50 per HOUR
Shifts - 1st & 2nd Shift Pay - $18.00/hr Required: **Stand-Up Experience** If you have Stand-Up experience, please join us for...
Shifts - 1st & 2nd Shift
Pay - $18.00/hr
Required: **Stand-Up Experience**
If you have Stand-Up experience, please join us for an interview at our office anytime from 9:30a-11:30a. We are located at: 7250 Rivers Ave. North Charleston SC 29405.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
Remedy - A Better WorkLife Academy
Remedy has in place an extraordinary benefit for our employees. Our Better WorkLife Academy provides our associates FREE access to over 15 Penn Foster courses that will aid in advancing in your career and enhancing your life. These on-line courses can be taken on any phone or other mobile device, and they can be completed at the pace that works best for each associate. At Remedy we are invested and believe in our employees!Apply Now More Info