Hiring Warehouse Associates.
No Experience Needed.
Good Pay & Benefits, Too!
Looking for a job where you can advance and grow? Remedy has an immediate opening for a Warehouse Associate at a fast-growing facility that pays well and offers health and retirement benefits, too. Join a great team of people and work in a safe environment where you’ll be treated right.
Submit your application today! Discover, for yourself, why Remedy associates are 3x happier working for us than for our competition.
“At Remedy, everyone is super helpful and nice. Everyone works together to get their task done.” Remedy Associate, Sarah
As a Remedy Warehouse Associate We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- On the job training/No experience required
- Forklift or pallet jack experience, a plus
- Able to carry, twist, push, pull products and lift up to 20-50 lbs
- Able to stand, walk and bend for the entire shift
- Experience with RF scanners and warehouse computers, a plus
- Able to follow written and verbal work instructions
- Basic math
- Follow safety guidelines
- Meet accuracy standards with attention to detail
- Follow warehouse policies and procedures
- Consistently meet productivity standards
- Store, move, and manage materials
- Pick, pack, and palletize products for shipment
- May utilize industrial equipment to load or unload trailers/containers
- May work individually or in a team environment
Working For Remedy
Remedy Intelligent Staffing is a nationwide professional staffing organization with over 50 years of recruiting and selection expertise to match job candidates with positions where they will succeed. As the specialty franchise division of Employbridge, the nation’s largest industrial staffing company with over 400 locations, finding your ideal job opportunity has never been easier. Through our extensive network of clients, we can introduce you to a variety of administrative, clerical, or light industrial opportunities. We’re dedicated to getting good people good jobs.
- 1-3 years of shipping, receiving, order selection, packing and/or stocking of products is required.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems.
- Willing and able to operate material handling equipment.
- Basic computer skills required.
- Ability to multitask and handle multiple issues at the same time, without stress.
- Flexibility with schedule, as overtime is frequent for A and B shifts. C shift rarely requires overtime.
- Must have reliable daily transportation to branch location.
- Forklift training preferred, but not required. We provide internal training for all warehouse employees.
- Product knowledge with plumbing, HVAC, and electrical material highly desired.