Remedy Staffing is looking for an outstanding entry level Human Resources Generalist for a manufacturing company in the Grove City area!
Shift: First shift, 7 am to 4 pm Mon-Fri
Pay: depending on experience up to $55,000
- Assist with recruitment and interviewing efforts
- Conduct employee onboarding and help organize training and development initiatives.
- Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics like leaves, accommodations, compensation, etc.
- Promote HR programs to create an efficient workplace.
- Assist in development and implementation of human resource policies.
- Support and maintain company culture.
- Undertake tasks around performance management.
- Gather and analyze data with useful HR metrics.
- Assist with organizing performance evaluations and reviews
- Maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper form.
- Enhance job satisfaction by resolving issues promptly, applying new perks and benefits, etc.
- Ensure compliance with labor regulations.
- Experience as an HR team member or recruiter.
- Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures.
- Good knowledge of employment and labor laws.
- Outstanding knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Aptitude in problem solving.
- Desire to work as a team with a results driven approach.
We strongly encourage our Military and Veteran Heroes to apply!