Remedy Staffing is hiring for a Quality Control Auditor for our client, a local bread product distributor. This is a temp-to-hire opportunity!
Shift/Hours: 1st shift. 7AM - 3:30 PM.
The Quality Control Auditor is responsible for the accurate checking or counting of all products for both inbound and outbound freight.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensures that the quantity, quality, labeling, and addressing of outbound orders are accurate.
- Reports shortages, damages and mis-shipments.
- Checks contents of orders as filled and assembled by Order Selectors.
- Compare the quantity, quality, labeling and address with customer order to ensure outgoing shipments are complete and correct.
- At least 2 years experience in similar position.
- Computer applications experience using MS Office.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Excellent analytical and mathematical skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Able to work independently.
- High school education or equivalent.
- Other: Must be able to lift and/or pull 50 pounds without restriction. Performs duties as instructed by management. Ability and availability to work irregular or extended hours including nights, weekends, and holidays as needed. Must be able to stand and walk for continuous periods of time.
#RemedyJobs #CedarRapidsJobs #QualityAuditorJobs