Front Desk Receptionist
Bring Your Customer Service Skills to Remedy!
Do you have experience in customer service and are passionate about helping people? Are you looking for a career that offers good pay, great benefits, and ongoing training? If so, you should join our talented team! We have an immediate opening for a Front Desk Receptionist to work in a family-friendly and safe environment where employees are treated right.
Apply today! Work for Remedy, a company Clearly Rated named a “best in class” employer!
“Remedy has wonderful staff. They work with you and they treat you with respect.” Remedy Associate, Corey
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
Adhere to all safety and COVID-safe requirements – your health and safety is our priority
Employee focused workplace
As a Remedy Front Desk Receptionist We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Weekly Pay (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- Previous Customer Service experience a plus
- Microsoft Office Suite: Excel, Word and Outlook
- QuickBooks experience a plus
- Basic computer skills
- Able to multi-task
- Attention to detail and organizational skills
- Excellent written, verbal, and listening skills
- Able to work independently
- Answering inbound/multi-line phone calls
- Use computers to access and update data
- Assisting customer with payments, inquiries, requests, or concerns
- Maintain knowledge of products and offerings
Working For Remedy
Remedy is a nationwide professional staffing firm with more than 50 years of recruiting and selection expertise to match job candidates with positions where they will succeed. As the specialty franchise division of EmployBridge, the nation’s largest industrial staffing company with over 400 locations, finding your ideal job opportunity has never been easier. Through our extensive network of clients, we can introduce you to a variety of administrative, clerical or light industrial opportunities. We’re dedicated to getting good people good jobs.