General Laborers Wanted
2nd Shift: M-F 5:00 p.m. - 3:30 a.m. (Some OT as needed)
Good Paying Job. The Respect You Deserve.
Ready for a job that pays well at a good company that values hard-working people? Get to know Remedy! We have immediate openings for General Laborers in your area. Fair pay, good benefits and free online training to give you the skills you need to get ahead.
Don’t miss out. Apply now and learn why light industrial workers are three-times happier working for Remedy than the competition.
“Remedy is very good at giving people work when needed. The pay rate is good and the employers are friendly and nice.” Remedy Associate, Sarah
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
As a Remedy Associate We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
Job Duties & Requirements
- Assist in loading and unloading of material.
- Assist in cleaning work areas, painting and maintaining property, plant and equipment
- Able to use basic hand and power tools
- Basic Math
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work in extreme weather conditions
- Follow proper safety and environmental guidelines
- Follow standard work instructions as assigned
- Perform hands-on tasks
Working For Remedy
Remedy Intelligent Staffing is a nationwide professional staffing organization with over 50 years of recruiting and selection expertise to match job candidates with positions where they will succeed. As the specialty franchise division of Employbridge, the nation’s largest industrial staffing company with over 400 locations, finding your ideal job opportunity has never been easier. Through our extensive network of clients, we can introduce you to a variety of administrative, clerical, or light industrial opportunities. We’re dedicated to getting good people good jobs.