Excellent Direct Hire Opportunity for a 1st shift Warehouse Manager in Hilliard, OH!
Our client has asked us to find the best of the best, the top of the line and the most amazing Warehouse Supervisor ever!
See below for details:
Under general supervision, performs a variety of warehouse supervisor duties including inventory, shipping and receiving materials in an orderly manner while maintaining a high level of accuracy. Oversees and controls all warehouse activities related shipping and all warehouse associates. In addition, they oversee all operations associated with the shipping of finished goods and other materials in an efficient and effective manner.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Prepare and supervise shipping activity to a standard that meets and exceeds that of our customers’ expectations.
- Establish, implement and follow-up on procedures to obtain a consistent process and work standards in the warehouse.
- Responsible for the training and supervision of the warehouse associates, to include cross training associates to ensure that quality and performance are maintained.
- Conduct weekly meetings and process analysis to identify problem resolutions.
- Conduct weekly inventory cycle counts to ensure inventory accuracy and process efficiencies.
- Implement procedures and processes that allow for uniform method of performing daily job functions.
- Receive, process and complete all product and related documentation for incoming material accurately.
- Responsible for providing warehouse assistance which involves stocking, pulling, and maintaining of accurate inventory at the Columbus Service Station. Must assign stock to proper location and ensure that it is labeled correctly and legible. Ensure that cartons are sealed and in good condition.
- Assist in accurately pull orders in a timely manner and ensures Quality of the product by ensuring all cartons are correct and not damaged. Verify that all bar code labels, ISR, IPP, New Model Launch Documents and other special labels and/or documents are attached to the correct shipment.
- Responsible for verifying shipping documents against actual pulled orders and ensures that everything is correct and loaded onto the truck accurately.
- Prepare all necessary documentation as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
We are ready to present YOU to this amazing DIRECT HIRE opportunity as a Warehouse Supervisor!
So apply now!
We strongly encourage our heroes in the Military and Veteran heroes to apply now!
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Basic communication & mathematical skills, written & oral
- Understanding of automotive industry terminology.
- Detail Oriented
- Working Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Must have valid driver’s license.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Associates degree, preferably in business or public administration preferred.
- 2 years’ experience in purchasing, shipping and receiving, or material expediting experience.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job,
- the employee is regularly required to talk and hear
- the employee regularly is required to sit; stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel, and reach with hands and arms
- requires manual dexterity sufficient to operate standard office equipment
- specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus
- the position requires the ability to occasionally lift up to 60 pounds
- must be able to work overtime and/or weekends.
Customer Focus (L2): Prioritizes and takes action on the needs of both internal and external customers. Designs and delivers products and services with the customer experience top of mind.
- Applies knowledge about the customer to inform decision making and problem solving.
- Strives to provide additional value to the customer experience.
- Actively solicits internal and external customer feedback in order to improve business relationships.
- Suggests ways to improve the customer experience.
- Collaborates with colleagues to deliver high-quality service.