Remedy Intelligent Staffing is looking for Quality Control Technicians our Client in Suffolk, VA! IMMEDIATE HIRE!
3rd shift: 11 PM-7:30 AM
$17/hr, temp to hire opportunity
- Daily verifies scales
- Performs color testing on Agtron
- Performs moisture test on Process Sensor
- Grinding test on Coulter
- Perform oxygen, bean breakage, vacuum and leaker test
- Through cupping, performs sensory evaluations on finished product/roaster samples for approval
- Operate X-ray Machine
- Enters test results into E-1 system
- Prints and reviews Mettler weight report
- Places out of spec coffee on hold
- Ability to administer all point of the specification process
- Perform sensory approval of finished products and roaster samples
- 4 year Degree in related Science Field preferred
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience as an inspector in food, chemical, agricultural or manufacturing facility.
- Previous sensory and taste skills.
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability
- Permanent Opportunity
- Free Online Skill Building Training
- Weekly Pay!
APPLY TODAY for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION
Members of the Military and Veterans Encouraged to Apply!