Remedy Intelligent Staffing is seeking Assemblers in the Omaha area!
Assembler pay $12.50 an hour
- Performing quality checks on parts coming off the injection mold machines.
- Properly packaging finished products.
- Stack and pile finished goods into containers.
- Prepare goods for shipment.
- Pack them following a specific set of instructions.
- Clean and prepare containers for packing.
- Verify if items pulled out of package are correct.
- Fill out forms and papers to record measurement, weight, and product count.
- Seal and label each container.
- Move completed packages for loading.
- Load or stuff different products or merchandise.
- Bend and stoop regularly during the day.
- Lift and/or carry up to 40 lbs. or more if required during your shift.
- Wear proper safety equipment (hard hates, goggles, glasses, weight belts, etc).
- Grip, grasp, or twist using your hands and wrists regularly during your shift.
- Weekly Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision and 401k
- FREE Online Skill Building Training
- Permanent Opportunity
Military service and Veterans encouraged to apply.
If you have previous Assembly experience, please apply today!
Remedy Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate based on an applicant's age.