Remedy Intelligent Staffing is seeking an experienced Forklift Operator for a prestigious client located in Warminster, PA!!!
- Monday - Friday
- 1st Shift: 7:30AM- 4:30PM and 2nd Shift: 3:30PM-11:30PM
- $20+/HR depending on experience
- Medical, Dental, Vision & 401K
- Company holidays and Leaves
- Permanent Opportunity!
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Trouble shoot and repair equipment to optimize efficiency, down time, quality and safety
- Repair, replace and adjust electrical or mechanical parts in the machines and equipment
- Perform preventative maintenance on injection molding machines and equipment
- Overhaul machines when deemed necessary
- Respond to maintenance issues from tenders, packers, quality assurance and plant supervision
- Train, instruct and mentor new hires or lower level maintenance staff
- Communicate issues encountered with management and maintenance staff
- Record maintenance activities in IQMS database. Records must be accurate, detailed and timely
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The individual must be a self starter (ability to work independently) and have proficient use of hand tools. Must be mechanically inclined and possess basic understanding of plant electrical and control circuits. Advanced trouble shooting skills are required. The ability to understand and follow verbal and written instructions in English is a requirement. Basic computer skills are required.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by employees to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- Be able to work with hot parts or equipment
- Must be able to work in a dusty area while wearing proper safety gear
- Must be able to work with oil and grease
- Must be able to work at heights
- Must be on their feet all day; standing, stooping, squatting and reaching can be expected along with lifting of up to 50 lbs. of machinery and parts
Quality Standards: Must maintain a clean and safe work area. Must comply with plant GMP.
Safety: Maintain proper safety standards according to established Double H policies. Proper use of all safety equipment (i.e., proper use of personal protective gear including gloves and safety glasses).
Apply Now for immediate consideration!
Bring your Military experience to Remedy.