Remedy Intelligent Staffing is seeking an experienced Forklift Operator for a prestigious client located in Warminster, PA!!!
- Monday - Friday
- 2nd Shift: 3:30PM-11:30PM and 3rd Shift: 10:30PM-6:30AM
- $13- $14/HR depending on experience
- Medical, Dental, Vision & 401K
- Company holidays and Leaves
- Permanent Opportunity!
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Follow and identify proper safety procedures including the use of all safety equipment, personal protective gear and safety glasses.
- Produce all product in a quality manner, effectively and efficiently meeting all specifications required by the customer.
- Safely operate injection molding equipment by monitoring efficiency output on hourly basis.
- Ensure scrap rate for product does not exceed allowable limits as dictated by bill of materials.
- Monitor all equipment down lights to ensure 100% uptime of equipment.
- Properly fill out maintenance down tickets when equipment is not producing at the expected output or functioning properly.
- Troubleshoot equipment as required and communicate issues with both maintenance, floater and/or production supervisor.
- Accurately complete traceability forms, online check sheets, and record production data, enter data into computer, verify that correct labels are applied to boxes and production information is correct.
- Reference computer HMI to ensure schedule is accurately followed along with any notes as required per job.
- Support product packer by identifying/correcting/communicating any problems which require maintenance.
- Initiate all copy/color changes in a timely manner ensuring product quality meets specification before production run begins.
- Ensure QA approves line before starting new jobs.
- Notify Floater/Supervisor of any material, product, paperwork, or equipment issues to ensure timely resolution and not affect customer shipments.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area throughout shift.
- Coordinate and communicate with incoming shift regarding production.
- Follow procedures and guideline as defined by the Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and the Master Cleaning Schedule.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to effectively function in a broad-based, fast-paced work environment with minimal supervision.
- Ability to understand and follow verbal and written instructions in English is a requirement.
- Must be self-motivated to complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Strong communication and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by employees to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Must be on their feet all day; standing, stooping, squatting, and reaching can be expected along with lifting of up to 30 lbs. boxes of raw materials and finished goods.
Safety: To maintain proper safety standards according to established Sanitary and Housekeeping Practices (GMP Compliance). Proper use of all safety equipment i.e.: proper use of personal protective gear including hairnets, gloves and safety glass
Apply Now for immediate consideration!
Bring your Military experience to Remedy.