Remedy Intelligent Staffing is seeking an experienced Forklift Operator for a prestigious client located in Warminster, PA!!!
- Monday - Friday
- 2nd Shift: 3:30PM-11:30PM and 3rd Shift: 10:30PM-6:30AM
- $16- $17/ hr depending on experience
- Medical, Dental, Vision & 401K
- Company holidays and Leaves
- Permanent Opportunity!
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Perform “Pulls” and “Put- a- ways” in both the Molding and Extrusion Departments
• Load and unload any late/early trucks on both the inbound and outbound side
• Assist wrapper when they are busy
• Count, verify and put away all returns to stock
• Process off shift Extrusion and Production and begin to stage orders for shipment
• Other duties as assigned.
- Must have proficiency with computers and RF scanning.
- One to three years experience in Shipping and Receiving in a manufacturing environment.
- Ability to effectively function in a broad-based, fast-paced work environment with minimal supervision.
- Experienced in driving material handling equipment.
- The ability to understand and follow verbal and written instructions in English is a requirement.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by employees to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Must be on their feet all day; standing, stooping, squatting, and reaching can be expected along with lifting of up to 30 lbs. boxes of raw materials and finished goods.
- To maintain proper safety standards according to established Sanitary and Housekeeping Practices (GMP Compliance).
- Proper use of all safety equipment i.e.: proper use of personal protective gear including hairnets, gloves and safety glasses.
APPLY TODAY FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION!
Members of the Military and Veterans Encouraged to Apply!