General Maintenance Worker Needed for Local Company in Hebron, OH !
Contract-to-Hire after 45 days! 1st Shift - 6am-4:30pm Tuesday - Friday
NO BACKGROUND CHECK REQUIRED! $17.00 to Start!
- Inspects and identifies equipment or machines in need of repair.
- Troubleshoots issues to determine necessary repairs.
- Plan repair work using building blueprints or equipment manual as needed.
- Performs general repairs that do not require a specialized technician.
- Performs routine maintenance of building systems.
- Cleans and assists with upkeep of the facilities.
- Orders supplies and materials needed for repairs and maintenance.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Ability to follow instructions from supervisors or senior maintenance workers
- Knowledge of general carpentry and repair.
- Ability to use hand tools and power tools.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
Education and Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Related experience preferred.
- Prolonged periods of standing and walking
- Must be physically able to climb ladders, bend, or crawl into awkward spaces.
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs at a time.
- Weekly Pay
- Pay Card/Direct Deposit
- Immediate Access to Health Benefits
- On-Line Courses and GED Classes
- Mobile App
- Referral Programs
- And Much More!
Military Personnel and Veterans are encouraged to Apply!