Sorter Position in Hebron, OH! New Client - Great Pay!
1st Shift 7am - 3:30pm $14.00
- Safely and efficiently assist in sorting catalytic converters into separate classifications / grades of converters
- Complete batch paperwork accurately
- Operate a hydraulic shear to trim excess metal from converters
- Operate a pneumatic impact gun to remove sensors from converters
- Clean up of area between batches and at the end of the day III.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Some experience a manufacturing or warehouse environment is preferred but not required
- Stable work history.
- MUST be able to lift up to 70 pounds regularly, stand for the entire shift, bend, squat, twist and turn
- MUST be able to pass a successful drug screen and background check
- Ability to work in a team environment and have a desire to assist in various duties and departments as needed
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit/Pay Card
- Mobile App
- Immediate Health Benefits
- Great Referral Programs
And Much More! Apply today!
Military and Veteran Personnel are Encouraged to Apply!