Remedy Staffing is partnered with a pool distribution center located in Tonawanda in search of 1st shift Maintenance Technician.
- Perform routine daily inspection and maintenance necessary to building interior/exterior as instructed by Operations Mgr and Facilities Supervisor
- Perform installation, repair and construction work in the building maintenance trades, such as carpentry, painting, electrical, plumbing, mechanical, welding, roofing, HVAC
- Perform minor repairs to company vehicles
- Maintain records of preventive maintenance schedules
- May be required to drive company vehicle to pick up supplies
- At least 2 yrs of maintenance experience, preferably in large warehouse environment
- Good knowledge of the practices, terminology and safety precautions of the building trades
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, which may occasionally include extended shifts and weekend assignments
- Ability to use all types of hand tools and power tools
- Ability to operate a forklift, scissor lift and other motorized equipment
- Experienced in welding, roofing and vehicle repair preferred
- Good attendance is expected
Shift: 7AM – 3:30PM Monday thru Friday, there could be Sundays added, and the work week would change to Sunday thru Thursday.
Pay: $17.00-$19.00 per hour depending on experience
**Apply now for immediate consideration!