Remedy Staffing is hiring Packagers on first and second shifts for a growing medical supply company in Rush, NY!
JOB PURPOSE: The packager position involves the completion of various assembly and packaging assignments by operating standard or specially designed small equipment (labeling, weighing, sealing, etc.) to place or arrange products into specified boxes, cartons or other customer container.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Assemble product per documented Standard Operating Procedures
• Ability to maintain production rates
• Performs quality in line audit checks
• Takes care of daily shop clean ups and maintain 6S organization
• Operates machinery, as required by the assigned cell rotation
• Other applicable tasks as assigned by the Packaging Supervisor
Apply today at remedystaffing.com or call 585-226-6090 with any questions!
• High School diploma or equivalent
• 1 – 5 years assembly manufacturing experience
• Must be able to lift 25+ LBS
• Must have the dexterity to efficiently work with small parts.
• Must be able to sit/stand for long periods of time
• Must be able to bend, stoop, twist, reach, pull, push and engage in repetitive physical movement