Remedy Staffing is seeking a Temporary Freight Cashier for our client in Norfolk, VA to work in their finance department.
- Ability to apply appropriate documentation of payments application and release in both SAP and IQShip and prepare checks and wires to send to GSS for processing.
Assist with related special projects, as required. Send information to CUCC team to create maintain and update customers.
- Files and keeps original bill of lading arranged according to vessel/voyage number.
- Coordinates port of loading and port of destination as a third party recipient of original bill of lading and verifies payment.
Releases express bill of lading with prepaid charges and/or consignee with credit account according to credit policy.
- Coordinates messages/information to other colleagues, accounting department, branch, agents, etc inquiring about customer accounts.
- Associate’s degree from accredited college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- One to two years related experience and/or training
Pay - $17.50 an hour