Looking for Production Operators for a local production facility - environment is climate controlled and kept extremely clean. The role will entail the independent set-up, start-up, continuous operation and shutdown of manufacturing equipment and processes.
- Monitor Critical-to-Quality (CTQs) media metrics, e.g. Delta-P, KL, Thickness, Basis Weight, etc. through Statistical Process Control (SPC) – where applicable – to ensure the highest quality media possible
- When appropriate, perform adjustments to the process.
- Escalate any manufacturing process issues in a timely manner to minimize scrap and downtime.
- Utilize company data systems, e.g. SAP, MMIS, etc., for data capture
- Contribute to improving manufacturing processes through good ideas and teamwork.
- Assist as needed with periodic equipment maintenance.